Tonight Barcelona will be facing Bayern Munich at the Camp Nou for the second semi-final of the UEFA Champions League 2015. These are my betting prediction tips for this match.
For tonight’s match I’m going with the favourite team, I believe Barcelona will win, even if trying to predict the goals over/under or the correct score is not easy at all this time. However I believe at least 2 goals will be scored.
There are several reasons why I believe all of that:
- Barcelona form is superb, they’ve won all their last 8 (100%) matches in Champions and 10/11 (90.91%) in La Liga conceding only 1 (9.09%) draw.
- Barcelona have home advantage and they never lost home in Champions this season, that’s 5/5 (100%) wins.
- Barcelona defense is extremely solid, whereas Bayern Munich have been showing mixed performances recently.
- Bayern Munich are not at their best form, they have won 3 (50%) and lost 3 (50%) of their last 6 matches.
- Bayern Munich have several important players injured like Robben and Alaba, but probably they won’t have Ribéry and Lewandowski as well tonight.
Bayern Munich remain a great team, but tonight they are the underdog and they will be playing a defensive match. I don’t think that will avoid a defeat, but it might limit the goals.
If Bayern Munich manage to defend well a likely result could be 2 – 0, whereas if things go wrong for them I predict a 3 – 1.
My betting tips for Barcelona – Bayern Munich:
|2 – 0||7.87|
|3 – 1||12.75|
All the odds are an average of the main bookmakers and are updated to the time of writing this post.
POST MATCH EDIT
HT Barcelona 0 – 0 Bayern Munich
HT Barcelona 3 – 0 Bayern Munich
Those were my prediction on this match, but who do you think is going to win?
Feel free to leave a comment with your predictions.
Logos in this post are provided by Wikipedia under fair use, all other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.