It’s been a long journey, but finally Sim Betting Football, the only football betting simulation game, is now available for Android!
The game is available to download for free on the Google Play Store.
Obviously this is only a first version and you can expect many updates to come in the following weeks. If you need to report a bug or suggest a feature for the upcoming updates post to the official Sim Betting Football forum.
About Sim Betting Football
- realistic football simulation and match engine
- 5 nations, 15 leagues, 300 clubs, 7,000 players
- detailed statistics and data
- 13 betting markets
- 26 achievements to unlock
- 3 online leaderboards
- 3 languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- enjoy the fun of football betting without risking money
Minimum System Requirements
- System: Android 4.0.3 or newer
- Display resolution: 854×480 or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or more
Recommended System Requirements
- System: Android 4.4 or newer
- Display resolution: 1280×720 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more
Note to alpha and beta testers
If you joined the alpha or beta testing of Sim Betting Football at any time please follow this steps to download the game:
- Open this page and click on “leave testing”
- Uninstall the old version of Sim Betting Football from your device(s)
- Install the new version of Sim Betting Football from the Play Store
Follow Sim Betting Football
You can find news and updates about the game on all the main social media networks like Facebook, Google+, Instagram or Twitter. Furthermore you can subscribe to the game newsletter to get news and updates about the game straight to your mail box.